Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Pots of love

Pot of LOVE 2013

Our Color Me Creative challenge #66 has started and it is all about RED RED AND MORE RED… So we would love to see your cards all colored in RED. I choose the image from Tiddly inks and she is called wryn grow a little love.

Pot of LOVE 2013  r

The papers used is from a.mused. Spellbinders die cut is floral oval.

Pot of LOVE 2013  l

Ribbon with flower is made by spare parts. Used my pearl pen color red.

Want to remind everyone that our BIRTHDAY BASH APRIL 26-29, everyone is welcome to come and join in on the fun. Suzanne has lots of WONDERFUL PRIZES AND LOTS OF GAMES. 

Pot of LOVE 2013 i

The sentiment that is on the inside is from Tddly inks also and it is called pot of love. Made some squiggles around the edges.

Pot of LOVE 2013  m

Copic used to color image. Also used spica color lipstick. Close up of the image.

Pot of LOVE 2013  c

Thanks for stopping by. Have a super day.

AA PATRICIA ST MARTIN - SIGNATURE

16 comments:

Linda Palmer said...

Pat, this is adorable. I love this image, all of the wryn images but I can't download them. She is so cute, I love all the red. It is designed so pretty and colored so beautiful. Great job!

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is fabby Patricia love your colours and I adore little Wryn how sweet is she
jacqui x

Marie-Louise said...

Patricia this cars is just gorgeous. Love the image and the marvellous colours and colouring.

Penny said...

Patricia, this is so darling! And so brave--red is such a tough color to use, and you did it so beautifully! Love the image & coloring, the design, the pretty papers, and great embellies, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Roxann said...

WOW, Patricia! Totally FAB, and in my favorite color! Love it!
Hugz,
Roxann

Lisa Minckler said...

Oh Pat, your cards are just wonderful. I've loved seeing all the outdoor elements on them and the feeling of warmth and Spring. They are all just beautiful and your coloring brings everything to life with a smile. So weird that we're getting snow today. Good thing I know I have these cards to rely on to warm me up!
Hugs to you,
Lisa x

Sandy said...

Your coloring is always top notch Patricia. I do love the red and white color scheme with just a touch of green and gold. The papers really are pretty together. Pretty card inside and out.
Sandy

Linda W. said...

Just absolutely beautiful; can't see any more because your work is so ALWAYS top of the line Pat! You wake me up in the a.m. and inspire me!

Linda W. said...

Just absolutely beautiful; can't see any more because your work is so ALWAYS top of the line Pat! You wake me up in the a.m. and inspire me!

Anne Temple said...

You have colored this sweet image beautifully!! Love all the red!

Cathy Lee said...

Adorable card, Patricia. Love your sweet image and all the pretty red, my favorite color.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

NanaConnie said...

So delightful, Pat. Love all the red and your coloring is simply fabulous!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

So very cute Pat - I love all the red and such a pretty layout too :)

Pia S said...

Love the vibrant red color you've used for this card! I guess you've colored the die cut oval as well, to make the decorative edges red. I've never thought of that - thanks for the inspiration! Sweet card!

Anonymous said...

So pretty all in red, I love the sentiment
Hugs julie P

Unknown said...

I love the effect of having so much red! It looks really neat and really focuses my eyes on the embellishments and detail instead of the color.